Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Today I spent the day hanging around the mission with Kara and Erin and doing some little things that Jody and Janeil needed done. We went back to see Sonel and I spent a lot of time down in the Miriam Center. At noon the Tomoca group felt for the Orphanage and Heather and Erin went with them and Cara took a group to the market on her way to Lafarge. That was all fine and everything was working wonderfully, until 230 came around, when all the laundry decided to return and what seemed like everyone on campus needed me to do something for them. By the time 4 o’clock came around and the girls returned I was ready to keel over and die. So during and after dinner I did not do a whole lot of anything but sit in the dining hall and talk with people about upcoming events in the mission, how they trip was going, etc. After dinner some of the interns and interpreters sat around and chatted while we waited for everyone to go to bed. Wednesday night was extremely windy, rained a lot, and I was up for a lot of it. That’s ok though because it made me feel right at home and it made me laugh to see everyone scurry for their long sleeves. I finally got to sleep after having to find a new bed because of how many people moved inside due to the weather. Peace

No comments: